The law firm Jeff Anderson & Associates announced that on Wednesday it will file two lawsuits against former Bakersfield priest Craig Harrison and the Roman Catholic Diocese of Fresno for ignoring and concealing his alleged sexual abuse against minors.
Attorney Jeff Anderson confirmed with 23ABC the suit involves a new alleged victim.
Harrison resigned from his roles as a Catholic priest back in February nearly two years after a man in April 2019 reported to Firebaugh Police in Fresno County that he had been inappropriately touched as a teenager by Harrison.
Three other men came forward shortly after the first allegation.
Continue reading at ABC News
- Disgraced Former Priest Loses Defamation Case Against Diocese
- Monsignor Craig Harrison Leaving the Priesthood
- Now Monsignor Harrison is Suing His Own Diocese
- Buckle Up, Monsignor Harrison!
- Fresno DA: Homosexual Abuse Allegations Against Craig Harrison Are “Credible”
- Msgr. Harrison’s Bakersfield Accuser Describes Alleged Abuse
- Accused California Priest Smears Victims
- WATCH: Catholic Monk Joins Accusers of California Priest