The declarations of the Vicariate of Rome on the Aletti Centre (the company that produces Father Marko Rupnik’s expensive and horrendous mosaics) and its founder leave one baffled and scandalized.
The Vatican sends commissaries and apostolic visitors to anyone who gives even a timid sign of fidelity to Catholic tradition, without giving justifications, without stating the reasons for apostolic visits, without guaranteeing the protection of the suspects and violating all confidentiality. Calumnies and unfounded accusations are fed to the media, for the sole purpose of terrorising anyone who dares to question Bergoglio’s actions and words.
Such ruthless severity disappears when it comes to his protégés, who may be blatantly guilty of the most heinous crimes, of the most horrendous offences – the McCarrick case among many is blatant proof of this – but are neither tried nor even condemned as they deserve. And the courtiers of Santa Marta are careful not to question the legacy that these perverse and corrupt clerics leave behind, as if their presence had been almost accidental. How much mercy, for the wicked. How much understanding. How much reserve in protecting their name and keeping quiet about the most gruesome details of their nefarious deeds.
Continue reading at LifeSite News
- Rupnik’s Victims Say Rome’s Statement ‘Ridicules’ Their Pain
- Bergoglio to the Rescue? Diocese of Rome Praises Rupnik Center, Casts Doubts on Excommunication
- How The Jesuits Could Have Laicized Accused Serial Sex Abuser Marko Rupnik
- Jesuits FINALLY Expel Serial Sex Abuser
- Nun Blows Whistle on Serial Abuser Priest Befriended by Pope Francis
- Father Rupnik Concelebrated Mass in a Rome Basilica DESPITE Restrictions
- Vatican Takes Away Paint Brushes of Serial Abuser
- Pope Francis: ‘I Had Nothing To Do’ with Father Marko Rupnik Case
- Vatican Investigator Says Father Rupnik and Hierarchy’s ‘Complicit Silence’ Ruined Victims’ Lives
- Francis Protects Prominent Jesuit Priest Accused of Sexual Abuse of Nuns