The Left has intentionally chosen emotional weapons to achieve its open-borders agenda—asylum, unaccompanied alien children, “humanitarian parole,” and nongovernmental organizations, particularly faith-based groups.
The Left made the correct calculation that the Right would be too afraid to criticize left-wing groups’ use of such weapons, let alone shut down the Left’s abuse of them.
It’s that fear on the Right that has allowed illegal immigration numbers to grow exponentially. Fortunately, the House will soon vote on HR 2, the Secure the Border Act, a bill that would successfully end a border crisis that is built on asylum fraud, child exploitation, and corruption.
For more than two years now, the Biden administration has been encouraging and mass-releasing millions of illegal aliens into the country. To accomplish its goal of unlimited illegal immigration, the administration relies heavily on NGOs to receive, process, transport, lodge, and counsel the illegal aliens.
The administration pays the NGOs billions of taxpayer dollars through numerous federal departments—including Homeland Security, Health and Human Services, State, and Justice—for this migration weaponization used against America’s interests.
These NGOs and the Left hide behind faith-based organizations to keep their federal grants flowing and to distract from the horrific results in terms of human devastation, death, sex trafficking, forced child labor, national security and public safety threats, and more. Unfortunately, the faith-based organizations are more than willing to lead the pressure campaigns to safeguard their revenue streams.
What started out decades ago as faith-based organizations supporting the State Department to resettle genuine refugees in the U.S. after a legitimate application process has evolved into mass illegal immigration and downstream activities, creating an immigration industrial complex worth billions of dollars.
Worse, those same faith-based organizations also advocate for more migration to the U.S. and against immigration enforcement. They claim they are merely helping vulnerable populations, but these NGOs clearly benefit financially from more immigration in this corrupt money-changing circle.
Continue reading at Daily Signal
- Do Border Bishops Want Open Borders?
- Extensive Analysis Reveals Bishops Bank Billions In Federal Immigration Funding
- Catholic NGOs Receive Billions in Government Funding to Provide Illegals Housing, Food, Healthcare, Financial Assistance and More
- Catholic Charities Part Of A Vast Transnational Human Smuggling Operation
- Illegal Aliens Using Catholic Charities To Avoid Deportation
- LAUGHABLE: Catholic Immigrant Advocates Deny Claims of Facilitating Illegal Crossings
- WATCH: Liz Yore Calls Upon U.S. Bishops To Get Out Of The Business Of Trafficking Illegal Aliens
- Are U.S. Bishops Complicit in the Trafficking and Exploitation of Migrant Children?
- Blame Catholic Charities and NGOs for the Border Crisis
- Politicians Hide Behind Catholic Charities to Welcome Illegals
- Biden Using NGOs Like Catholic Charities to Conceal Just How Much Money is Going to Illegal Immigration
- WATCH: Catholic Charities Trafficking Illegals Bused To Washington DC By Texas Governor
- LISTEN: How Catholic Charities is Enabling the Massive Illegal Alien Invasion of our Nation with Your Tax Dollars
- “Catholics For Biden” Cheer Miami Archbishop
- Nun Spearheading Illegal Alien Invasion at Catholic Charities Is Dedicated Revolutionary With Elitist Ties
- WATCH: DeSantis’ Spokeswoman Accuses Archbishop Wenski of Lying
- WATCH: Catholic Charities Human Trafficking Scam
- CatholicVote Files Suit To Obtain Information About Catholic Charities Involvement In Illegal Immigration
- The Catholic Cartel
- Catholic Charities Involved in Largest Illegal Alien Invasion in US History
- WATCH: Catholic Charities Enabling Illegal Immigration in Texas
- WATCH: Catholic Charities Enabling the Illegal Invasion of our Nation
- Catholic Charities Raking In Money By Trafficking Illegal Aliens, Many With COVID Infections
- WATCH: Is Catholic Charities Employing MS-13 Gang Members?