The Diocese of Lexington Kentucky has announced the hiring of Aaron Bianco as the new diocesan Director of the Office of Worship:
The Catholic Diocese of Lexington is pleased to welcome Aaron Bianco as the new Director of the Office of Worship. Aaron comes to the Diocese after serving as Professor of Theology and Religious Studies at the University of San Diego (California), and is an experienced Pastoral Associate, Liturgy Consultant, and Master of Ceremonies. He has degrees from the University of Southern California (B.A. Psychology), Fordham University (M.A. Theology), and the University of Saint Thomas Aquinas, Rome (S.T.L. Sacred Theology). The Catholic Diocese of Lexington is pleased to welcome Aaron Bianco as the new Director of the Office of Worship. Please join us in welcoming Aaron to the Diocese.
Bianco is reportedly gay and civilly married to another man. Bianco comes from the Diocese of San Diego where, under Bishop McElroy’s approval, he established a LGBTQ ministry at St. John the Evangelist parish in Hillcrest.
Bianco claims to be steadfastly Catholic. “I truly believe that the fulfillment of the truth is found in the Catholic Church. When I go to communion, I truly believe I’m receiving Jesus. I’m not going to allow someone to take that away from me.”
The Catholic Church teaches that homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered and contrary to the natural law (CCC 2357). The
The Church also teaches that marriage is a faithful, exclusive, lifelong union of a man and a woman (CCC 1602).
Finally, the Church teaches that those who obstinately persevering in manifest grave sin are not to be admitted to holy communion (Can. 915).
It appears Bishop Stowe has just hired an unrepentant practicing homosexual in an invalid marriage who flouts the fact he is receives Holy Communion in the state of mortal sin to be in-charge of liturgy within the Diocese of Lexington.
TAKE ACTION: Contact Bishop John Stowe at 859.253.1993 or firstname.lastname@example.org and let him know what you think about his action.
- Kentucky Church Defiantly Doubles-Down On Same-Sex Blessing
- In Direct Violation of Fiducia Supplicans, Kentucky Priest ‘Blesses’ Women Civilly ‘Married’ for 22 Years
- Bishop Stowe Affirms Support for ‘Blessings’ of Same-Sex ‘Couples’
- Deviant Priest Association Enlists Pro-LGBT Speakers for Annual Conference
- Bishop Stowe Orders Unvaccinated Priests Not to Minister to Sick
- Bishop Stowe’s Diocese Promotes Homosexual Pride Month
- WATCH: Archbishop Hebda Refuses To Denounce Heretical Priest Association Meeting In His Archdiocese
- Bishop Stowe Comes To Defense of Fired Catholic Teacher in Homosexual ‘Marriage’
- Heretic Bishop John Stowe Participates Catholic Dissenters’ Pride Month Event
- More Bishops Publicly Out Themselves As Pro-LGBT
- Heretical Bishop Stowe Breaks With USCCB On Pro-Homosexual Act
- Standing-Up to the LGBT Anti-Bullying Bullies
- 8 U.S. Bishops Sign Statement Affirming Youths Who Identify as LGBT
- Bishops for Biden
- Pro-LGBTQ+ Bishop Stowe Claims Environment Should Be ‘Preeminent Issue’ for Voters, not Abortion
- Bishop Stowe Asks Parishes to Promote LGBTQ+ Ministry in Parish Bulletins
- Laughable: Leftist Pro-Gay Bishop John Stowe Says Trump is ‘So Much Anti-Life’
- ‘Gay Catholics’ are ‘Cornerstone’ of Church, Says Video with Cardinal Dolan’s Support
- WATCH: Parade of Heretics
- WATCH: Bishop John Stowe Celebrates Gay Pride Month, Decries ‘White Privilege’
- All The President’s Critics
- Is Bishop John Stowe Helping Lead Souls to Hell?
- Pro-Gay Bishop Who Condemned Covington Boys to Lead ‘LGBTQ’ Retreat at Notre Dame
- Kentucky Bishops Complicit in the Covington Boys’ Lynch Mob