Bishop Mark Seitz of El Paso gained national attention when he knelt in support of the Black Lives Matter during the summer of rage in 2020.
Now he’s the new chairman of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops’ (USCCB) Committee on Migration. He met with President Biden during his recent visit to El Paso to urge Biden to maintain his open borders policy.
Catholic News Agency reports:
During President Joe Biden’s four-hour visit to the U.S.-Mexico border Sunday he spoke with Bishop Mark Seitz of the Diocese of El Paso, Texas, about the effect the Biden administration’s recent crackdown on immigration will have on migrants.
In a press conference after the visit, Seitz, who is chairman of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops’ (USCCB) Committee on Migration, said he urged the president to consider the effect of the new policy on those seeking asylum in the U.S.
Our recent analysis shows that U.S. Catholic organizations receive millions of dollars annually from U.S. taxpayers to feed, house and transport the flood of illegal aliens invading our nation’s southern border.
TAKE ACTION: Contact Bishop Seitz and let him know what you think about his advocacy for open borders.
- GASLIGHTING: Bishops Lobby Against Human Trafficking While Simultaneously Making Millions by Enabling It
- Bishop Seitz Blasts Texas’ Attempt To Stop the Illegal Immigrant Invasion
- Migration Czar Praises Biden’s Policy that Keeps the USCCB Flush with Cash
- Making Millions Off Open Borders, USCCB Celebrates National Migration Week
- USCCB’s Open Border Bishop Praises Biden’s New Fast Path ‘Concierge Service’ for Illegal Aliens
- Catholic Bishops Shepherding Terror Into Our Neighborhoods
- Pope Francis Praises Open Borders Bishop Seitz
- WATCH: Border Chaos as Result of Bishops’ Open Border Efforts
- US Catholic Bishops Are Prioritizing Illegal Immigration Over Evangelization
- Do Border Bishops Want Open Borders?
- WATCH: Border Bishop Puts Illegals Over Laity
- El Paso Bishop Requires The Jab for Catholic Church Employees, Ministry Volunteers
- After Bishop Knelt To Black Lives Matter, A Vandal Decapitated A Statue Of Jesus In His Church
- The Clergy Follows the Mob