Bishop John Stowe of Lexington, KY, has ordered priests under his authority to publicly announce if they are not vaccinated. Further, Bishop Stowe has forbidden unvaccinated priests to minister to the sick and the homebound.
A deacon at the Cathedral of Christ the King reported Bishop Stowe’s order at the end of Mass Sunday. “The bishop has asked that Fr. David and I … and Fr. John, I’m speaking for Fr. John, make an announcement that we are not vaccinated,” the deacon said from the pulpit just before the final blessing:
so people could decide if they want to attend Masses where we’re celebrating. And also, the priests, and this has been done throughout the diocese, those priests that are not vaccinated are to follow the COVID protocol in the Liturgy, and they are not allowed to visit the sick or elderly that are homebound. Fr. John and Fr. David, again, have not been vaccinated.
Bishop Stowe appears to have been present during the announcement, and was the celebrant of this particular Mass.
Continue reading at Catholic Vote
- Bishop Stowe’s Diocese Promotes Homosexual Pride Month
- WATCH: Archbishop Hebda Refuses To Denounce Heretical Priest Association Meeting In His Archdiocese
- Bishop Stowe Comes To Defense of Fired Catholic Teacher in Homosexual ‘Marriage’
- Heretic Bishop John Stowe Participates Catholic Dissenters’ Pride Month Event
- More Bishops Publicly Out Themselves As Pro-LGBT
- Heretical Bishop Stowe Breaks With USCCB On Pro-Homosexual Act
- Standing-Up to the LGBT Anti-Bullying Bullies
- 8 U.S. Bishops Sign Statement Affirming Youths Who Identify as LGBT
- Bishops for Biden
- Pro-LGBTQ+ Bishop Stowe Claims Environment Should Be ‘Preeminent Issue’ for Voters, not Abortion