The month of June is reserved for the Sacred Heart of Jesus in the Roman Catholic Church, while the secular and Jesuit world commemorates a month celebrating a deadly sin (pride) and a sin that cries to Heaven for vengeance (sodomy).
Despite the Church’s teachings on same-sex relations (still a mortal sin…), some bishops and dioceses continue to promote “pride month” activities. The Diocese of Lexington, Kentucky, led by a notorious dissident, Bishop John Stowe, has sent a memo to diocesan parishes with “pride month conversation resources.”
We received the packet from a novus ordo diocesan parish that has nothing to do with the traditional Latin Mass, just to illustrate how widespread the concern is on this issue by even any mildly serious practicing Catholic.
In the interest of showing readers what the Diocese of Lexington is sending parishes, complete with rainbows and mentions of “LGBTQ+ Youth,” see the below content.
To: Parishes and Missions of the Catholic Diocese of Lexington
From: Diocesan Communications
Pride Month Conversation Resources for Parishes
Please find the attached promotional materials for a Pride Month Conversation: CASA Volunteers and LGBTQ+ Youth in the Child Welfare System, hosted by JR Zerkowski with the LGBT Ministry of the Catholic Diocese of Lexington and Fortunate Families, in partnership with CASA of Lexington. The event is via Zoom at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, June 28.
For more information, email: [email protected] or call: (859) 484-6551
Read more at Rorate Caeli
TAKE ACTION: Contact Bishop Stowe and let him know what you think of his action.
- Bishop Stowe Orders Unvaccinated Priests Not to Minister to Sick
- WATCH: Archbishop Hebda Refuses To Denounce Heretical Priest Association Meeting In His Archdiocese
- Bishop Stowe Comes To Defense of Fired Catholic Teacher in Homosexual ‘Marriage’
- Heretic Bishop John Stowe Participates Catholic Dissenters’ Pride Month Event
- More Bishops Publicly Out Themselves As Pro-LGBT
- Heretical Bishop Stowe Breaks With USCCB On Pro-Homosexual Act
- Standing-Up to the LGBT Anti-Bullying Bullies
- 8 U.S. Bishops Sign Statement Affirming Youths Who Identify as LGBT
- Bishops for Biden
- Pro-LGBTQ+ Bishop Stowe Claims Environment Should Be ‘Preeminent Issue’ for Voters, not Abortion