Stowe tries to justify his dissent from the USCCB by stating that ‘without the environment to sustain human life, you can’t have human life.’
Bishop John Stowe suggested last Thursday that the environment is the preeminent issues for Catholic voters to consider, not abortion. “They are both critical issues,” the pro-homosexual bishop of Lexington, Kentucky, admitted. “I think an argument could be made that … creation is the preeminent issue, because without the environment to sustain human life, you can’t have human life.”
The bishop of Lexington, Kentucky, made his remarks during a webinar hosted by Catholic Climate Covenant.
Continue reading at LifeSite News
TAKE ACTION: Contact Bishop Stowe and let him know what you think of his comments.
- Heretical Bishop Stowe Breaks With USCCB On Pro-Homosexual Act
- Standing-Up to the LGBT Anti-Bullying Bullies
- 8 U.S. Bishops Sign Statement Affirming Youths Who Identify as LGBT
- Bishops for Biden
- Laughable: Leftist Pro-Gay Bishop John Stowe Says Trump is ‘So Much Anti-Life’
- ‘Gay Catholics’ are ‘Cornerstone’ of Church, Says Video with Cardinal Dolan’s Support
- WATCH: Parade of Heretics
- WATCH: Bishop John Stowe Celebrates Gay Pride Month, Decries ‘White Privilege’
- All The President’s Critics
- Is Bishop John Stowe Helping Lead Souls to Hell?