Stowe tries to justify his dissent from the USCCB by stating that ‘without the environment to sustain human life, you can’t have human life.’
Bishop John Stowe suggested last Thursday that the environment is the preeminent issues for Catholic voters to consider, not abortion. “They are both critical issues,” the pro-homosexual bishop of Lexington, Kentucky, admitted. “I think an argument could be made that … creation is the preeminent issue, because without the environment to sustain human life, you can’t have human life.”
The bishop of Lexington, Kentucky, made his remarks during a webinar hosted by Catholic Climate Covenant.
Continue reading at LifeSite News
TAKE ACTION: Contact Bishop Stowe and let him know what you think of his comments.
- Bishop Stowe Orders Unvaccinated Priests Not to Minister to Sick
- Bishop Stowe’s Diocese Promotes Homosexual Pride Month
- WATCH: Archbishop Hebda Refuses To Denounce Heretical Priest Association Meeting In His Archdiocese
- Bishop Stowe Comes To Defense of Fired Catholic Teacher in Homosexual ‘Marriage’
- Heretic Bishop John Stowe Participates Catholic Dissenters’ Pride Month Event
- More Bishops Publicly Out Themselves As Pro-LGBT
- Heretical Bishop Stowe Breaks With USCCB On Pro-Homosexual Act
- Standing-Up to the LGBT Anti-Bullying Bullies
- 8 U.S. Bishops Sign Statement Affirming Youths Who Identify as LGBT
- Bishops for Biden