- Official Web Site: http://www.rcda.org/
- Mailing Address: 40 North Main Ave., Albany, NY 12203-1422, USA
- Telephone: (518) 453-6612
What’s Been Reported
- Reportedly had a homosexual relationship with a man who committed suicide.
- Accused in 2004 of paying a teenager for sex. Investigation commissioned to examine this charge, as well as other allegations of sexual misconduct with adult males. No credible evidence found that Hubbard had violated his vow of celibacy.
- Several sex abuse lawsuits filed against Hubbard after New York relaxes statue of limitations.
- Judge Orders Archdiocese to Turn Over Records on Howard Hubbard
- Bishop Hubbard Asks Vatican to Remove Him from Clerical State
- Bishop Howard Hubbard Admits To Covering-Up Sexual Abuse
- NY Bishop Howard Hubbard Once Again Accused Of Molesting A Minor
- Former Albany Bishop Faces Fifth Sex Abuse Lawsuit
- Bishop Hubbard Faces Third Sexual Abuse Lawsuit
- Bishop Hubbard Denies New Allegations of Sexual Abuse
- Lawsuit Alleges NY Priest Who Accused Bishop Hubbard of Violating Celibacy was Himself an Abuser
- Accused Bishop is Vice President of Catholic-Funded Communist Front-Group
- Bishop Hubbard Takes Leave of Absence Two Days After the Filing of a Sexual Abuse Lawsuit Against Him
- Albany Bishop Emeritus Hubbard Accused Of Sexual Abuse
- Allentown: Suit Alleges ‘Father Gerry’ Sexually Abused Boys In His Care
- Cardinal McCarrick’s Network