Al Kresta of Ave Maria Radio interviews Ron Vasek on February 18, 2020 regarding his experience with Bishop Michael Hoeppner of the diocese of Crookston, Minnesota.
Click the play button on the player below to hear the interview.
Hoeppner has been in the public eye for allegations of sexual abuse cover-up. He has the distinction of being the first bishop in the world to be investigated under the new abuse guidelines set forth by Pope Francis earlier this year.
Lay people in the diocese have launched a petition drive calling for the removal of Bishop Hoeppner. When you sign the petition, it will be emailed to Bishop Hoeppner, Archbishop Hebda and the Vatican.
Petition Calling for the Removal of Bishop Michael HoeppnerRead the petition
- Victim Calls for Removal of Bishop Hoeppner Who Blackmailed Him to Keep Silent About Sex Abuse
- Vatican Orders Additional Investigation Into Bishop Hoeppner
- WATCH: Are Bishops Using ‘Boundary Violation Policies’ To Selectively Persecute Orthodox Priests?
- Laity Call for Resignation of Bishop Michael Hoeppner
- Bishop Michael Hoeppner
- WATCH: Minnesota Bishop Kept Admitted Child Abuser in Ministry
- Bishop Hoeppner Reportedly Lied Under Oath
- Vos Estis: Why Crookston but not Buffalo?
- Minnesota Bishop Hoeppner Under Investigation
- Minnesota Bishop Accused of Abuse Cover-Up Slams Event Scheduled Within His Diocese