Natacha Jaitt, the Argentina whistleblower found dead this past weekend, conducted an interview in April 2018 that some now say may be linked to her death. Jaitt conducted a 20-minute interview with a man named Artyom Reshetnyak who claimed to have evidence linking Gustavo Vera and his friend Jorge Bergoglio (Pope Francis) to criminal activity.
Gustavo Vera is president of an organization called La Alameda. The group’s stated mission is to fight against human trafficking, slave labor, child exploitation, prostitution and drug trafficking. However, Reshetnyak claims this is simply a front organization that actually facilitates these criminal activities.
Gustavo Vera and Jorge Bergoglio became friends when while Bergoglio was Archbishop of Buenos Aires. Reshetnyak alleges that Bergoglio financially supports the criminal activities of La Alameda and is engaged in human trafficking of sex workers to Rome.
Autopsy reports indicate that Natacha Jaitt may have died of a drug overdose. However, the murder of 16-year-old Lucia Perez (mentioned in the video) was staged to look like a drug overdose.
It it uncertain whether the claims being made it this video are true. However, this information needs to be investigated by the appropriate law enforcement officials to determine the truth.
- Artyom Reshetnyak’s Archived Blog
- Natasha Jaitt Discusses Pedophile Network
- Jaitt Reveals List of Celebrities She Claims are Pedophiles
- Photographs of Gustavo Vera and Pope Francis
- The Pope Ignored Them
- Pope Francis Commissioned Report to Attack Sex Abuse Victims While Archbishop of Buenos Aires
- Murder of 16-Year-Old Lucia Perez Made to Look Like a Drug Overdose
- Sexual Abuse at School for Deaf Children in Argentina
- Pope Francis Ignored Abuse Victims While Archbishop of Buenos Aires
- Argentina Two Catholic Priests Accused of Child Abuse
- Fr. Grassi Sentenced in Argentina for Sexual Abuse
- Pope Francis Often Quiet on Argentine Sex Abuse Cases When Archbishop of Buenos Aires
- 24 Disable Students Abused By Priests in Argentina
- Gustavo Vera Accused of Theft of Machinery and Supplies
- Argentina Football World Caught-Up in Pedophile Ring Scandal