Catholic bishops have proven they are either unwilling or unable to resolve the sexual abuse crisis themselves. Need proof? The Pope himself selected Cardinal Blase Cupich to be one of the chief organizers for the worldwide summit on the sexual abuse crisis in Feburary 2019. This is the same man that stated the Church “we’re not going to go down a rabbit hole on this” in reference to the sexual abuse crisis. It will be up faithful Catholic lay persons to help cleanse the Church. If you’re ready to do more than just complain about the problem, then become part of the solution by taking one of more of the following actions:
- Review our posts on the sexual abuse crisis.
- Review our resources designed to help educate lay Catholics on the crisis.
- Take action on one or more our recommended action items.
- Purchase and read some of our recommended books.
- Pray for the cleansing of the Church.
- Strive to grow in personal holiness.
- Sign-up below to receive our Action Alerts when your intervention is needed.