Born Jorge Mario Bergoglio, Pope Francis is the 266th Pope and sovereign of the Vatican City State
Official Web Site: http://w2.vatican.va/
Mailing Address: His Holiness, Pope Francis, Apostolic Palace, 00120 Vatican City
What’s Been Reported
- On August 25, 2018, former papal nuncio Carlo Maria Viganò released an 11-page letter in which he claimed that Francis decided to remove restrictions taken by Benedict XVI against known sexual abuser Cardinal McCarrick, promoting him as his trusted advisor. According to Viganò, Francis “knew from at least June 23, 2013 that McCarrick was a serial predator. He knew that he was a corrupt man, he covered for him to the bitter end.” Viganò called on Francis to resign. Francis has refused to publicly respond to Viganò ‘s accusations. Viganò ‘s statement has now be corroborated by multiple sources.
- Pope Francis has been accused of elevating immoral men to become bishops and cardinals in the Catholic Church.
- Jorge Bergoglio was accused of covering-up cases of sexual abuse in his native Argentina, including the convicted child sex abuser Fr. Julio César Grassi as well as other accused clerics.
- The “Economy of Francis” Pushes Poverty and Pulverizes Achievement
- Pope Francis Defends BLM Protests, Denounces Anti-COVID Lockdown Protests
- Pope Francis Touts Universal Basic Income
- Pope Likens Trump Rallies to Those of Hitler in New Book
- McCarrick Legacy and Abuse Continues
- FACT: McCarrick Was Activated By Pope Francis
- Pope Francis Extends ‘Blessings and Congratulations’ to Pro-Abortion Joe Biden
- UK Investigation ‘Calls Out Blatant Hypocrisy of Pope Francis’
- Francis Lied About McCarrick
- McCarrick Report FINALLY Released 766 Days After Originally Promised – Was It Worth The Wait?