Born Jorge Mario Bergoglio, Pope Francis is the 266th Pope and sovereign of the Vatican City State
Official Web Site: http://w2.vatican.va/
Mailing Address: His Holiness, Pope Francis, Apostolic Palace, 00120 Vatican City
What’s Been Reported
- On August 25, 2018, former papal nuncio Carlo Maria Viganò released an 11-page letter in which he claimed that Francis decided to remove restrictions taken by Benedict XVI against known sexual abuser Cardinal McCarrick, promoting him as his trusted advisor. According to Viganò, Francis “knew from at least June 23, 2013 that McCarrick was a serial predator. He knew that he was a corrupt man, he covered for him to the bitter end.” Viganò called on Francis to resign. Francis has refused to publicly respond to Viganò ‘s accusations. Viganò ‘s statement has now be corroborated by multiple sources.
- Pope Francis has been accused of elevating immoral men to become bishops and cardinals in the Catholic Church.
- Jorge Bergoglio was accused of covering-up cases of sexual abuse in his native Argentina, including the convicted child sex abuser Fr. Julio César Grassi as well as other accused clerics.
- The Pope’s Economics Would Move the World Back to Medieval Mass Starvation
- Francis Rehabs Deposed ‘Homo Mafia’ Prelate
- Pope Francis Names Population Control Fanatic Jeffrey Sachs to Pontifical Academy of Social Sciences
- Pope Francis Compares Black Lives Matter Protests to Good Samaritan
- ‘In the Name of God’: Pope Francis Calls on Big Tech to Censor ‘Fake News, Conspiracy Theories’
- Pope Francis to Meet with Biden to Discuss COVID, Climate, Migration, Poverty… but NOT Abortion
- WATCH: Pope Francis and the Globalist Education Agenda
- Vatican Smiles on Pelosi, Undercuts US Bishops
- Swiss Guard Indicts Pope for Vax Blackmail
- Pope Discusses Climate Change with Pelosi as Abortion Storm Rages in California