Born Jorge Mario Bergoglio, Pope Francis is the 266th Pope and sovereign of the Vatican City State
Official Web Site: http://w2.vatican.va/
Mailing Address: His Holiness, Pope Francis, Apostolic Palace, 00120 Vatican City
What’s Been Reported
- On August 25, 2018, former papal nuncio Carlo Maria Viganò released an 11-page letter in which he claimed that Francis decided to remove restrictions taken by Benedict XVI against known sexual abuser Cardinal McCarrick, promoting him as his trusted advisor. According to Viganò, Francis “knew from at least June 23, 2013 that McCarrick was a serial predator. He knew that he was a corrupt man, he covered for him to the bitter end.” Viganò called on Francis to resign. Francis has refused to publicly respond to Viganò ‘s accusations. Viganò ‘s statement has now be corroborated by multiple sources.
- Pope Francis has been accused of elevating immoral men to become bishops and cardinals in the Catholic Church.
- Jorge Bergoglio was accused of covering-up cases of sexual abuse in his native Argentina, including the convicted child sex abuser Fr. Julio César Grassi as well as other accused clerics.
- Abp. Viganò Calls on Pope Francis to ‘Convert’ for Pachamama Idolatry
- 7th Anniversary (God Help Us!) of Pope Francis’ Election
- Francis’s Silence, Ratzinger’s Tears, and That Never-Published Statement
- LISTEN: Pope Francis, Wayward Shepherd
- Is The Pope Catholic?
- ‘I Don’t Remember’: Which Prelates Knew About Sex Abuse?
- Pope Francis: “Show Me Your Friends, and I’ll Tell You Who You Are”
- Church Historian Says Pope Francis Skating On Thinnest Ice Ever
- The Book Scrubbing Controversy
- The Pope’s Mask Falls Again