Born Jorge Mario Bergoglio, Pope Francis is the 266th Pope and sovereign of the Vatican City State
Official Web Site: http://w2.vatican.va/
Mailing Address: His Holiness, Pope Francis, Apostolic Palace, 00120 Vatican City
What’s Been Reported
- On August 25, 2018, former papal nuncio Carlo Maria Viganò released an 11-page letter in which he claimed that Francis decided to remove restrictions taken by Benedict XVI against known sexual abuser Cardinal McCarrick, promoting him as his trusted advisor. According to Viganò, Francis “knew from at least June 23, 2013 that McCarrick was a serial predator. He knew that he was a corrupt man, he covered for him to the bitter end.” Viganò called on Francis to resign. Francis has refused to publicly respond to Viganò ‘s accusations. Viganò ‘s statement has now be corroborated by multiple sources.
- Pope Francis has been accused of elevating immoral men to become bishops and cardinals in the Catholic Church.
- Jorge Bergoglio was accused of covering-up cases of sexual abuse in his native Argentina, including the convicted child sex abuser Fr. Julio César Grassi as well as other accused clerics.
- Francis’ Hermeneutic of Error and Envy
- WATCH: Archbishop Viganò Responds to the Theft of the Mass of All Ages by Pope Francis
- Pope Francis Calls For ‘New World Order’ After Pandemic
- The Upside-Down Church
- Francis Cancels Summorum Pontificum
- Abp. Viganò Issues ‘Severe Warning’ to Pope Francis in Wake of His Support for Fr. James Martin
- Francis Encourages German Bishops To Continue Down ‘Synodal Path’ Leading Towards Apostasy
- The Cardinal Marx Charade
- Francis To Meet With Biden Just Days Before U.S. Bishops Debate Communion for Pro-Abortion Politicians
- Catholic Cancel Culture