Archbishop of Newark, New Jersey
Official Web Site: http://www.rcan.org/
Mailing Address: Chancery Office, 171 Clifton Ave., Newark, NJ 07104, USA
What Has Been Reported
- Tobin was a McCarrick protege.
- McCarrick lobbied for Tobin to become Archbishop of Newark.
- When a bishop is assigned to a new diocese, he has the responsibility to familiarize himself with past clergy abuse settlements. Tobin reportedly failed to take action regarding the Archdiocese of Newark’s past settlement involving McCarrick.
- More Bishops Publicly Out Themselves As Pro-LGBT
- Cardinal Tobin Admits What We Have Known For Some Time: ‘Synodality’ is Pope Francis’ ‘Long-Game’ Plan to Change the Catholic Church
- Cowboy Cardinals Trying To Head-Off USCCB at the Pass?
- WATCH: Pro-LGBT Cardinal Refuses to Stop Catholic Radio Station from Playing Satanic Music
- Standing-Up to the LGBT Anti-Bullying Bullies
- 8 U.S. Bishops Sign Statement Affirming Youths Who Identify as LGBT
- McCarrick’s ‘Nephews’ Still Run the Church
- Bishops for Biden
- Democrats First – Catholics Last
- Cardinal Who Just Endorsed Joe Biden Allows Satanic Music Station in His Diocese