Archbishop of Newark, New Jersey
Official Web Site: http://www.rcan.org/
Mailing Address: Chancery Office, 171 Clifton Ave., Newark, NJ 07104, USA
What Has Been Reported
- Tobin was a McCarrick protege.
- McCarrick lobbied for Tobin to become Archbishop of Newark.
- When a bishop is assigned to a new diocese, he has the responsibility to familiarize himself with past clergy abuse settlements. Tobin reportedly failed to take action regarding the Archdiocese of Newark’s past settlement involving McCarrick.
- WATCH: New Jersey Gay Pride Mass Proceeds with Cardinal Tobin’s Approval
- Catholic Lawmaker Challenges Cardinal Tobin on Outdoor Services
- New Jersey Governor Reveals He Worked Closely With Cardinal Tobin To Ban The Sacraments
- WATCH: Cardinal Tobin Hasn’t Lived-Up to Promise of Transparency on Sexual Abuse
- Cardinal Tobin Hires LGBTQ Leader for Archdiocesan Operations
- Cardinal Joseph Tobin Allows Dissident Priest to Celebrate Second Annual ‘Gay Pride’ Mass
- Cardinal Tobin Calls Catechism Language on Homosexuality ‘Very Unfortunate’
- Man Who Says He Told Archdiocese Of Newark About Abuse Says He Was Brushed Aside
- Confronting Troubling Questions Ahead of February Bishops’ Meeting
- How About These Optics?