Archbishop of Newark, New Jersey
Official Web Site: http://www.rcan.org/
Mailing Address: Chancery Office, 171 Clifton Ave., Newark, NJ 07104, USA
What Has Been Reported
- Tobin was a McCarrick protege.
- McCarrick lobbied for Tobin to become Archbishop of Newark.
- When a bishop is assigned to a new diocese, he has the responsibility to familiarize himself with past clergy abuse settlements. Tobin reportedly failed to take action regarding the Archdiocese of Newark’s past settlement involving McCarrick.
- Standing-Up to the LGBT Anti-Bullying Bullies
- 8 U.S. Bishops Sign Statement Affirming Youths Who Identify as LGBT
- McCarrick’s ‘Nephews’ Still Run the Church
- Bishops for Biden
- Democrats First – Catholics Last
- Cardinal Who Just Endorsed Joe Biden Allows Satanic Music Station in His Diocese
- WATCH: Pro-LGBT Cardinal Tobin Claims Catholics in ‘Good Conscience’ Can Vote for Radical Pro-Abortion Biden-Harris
- Catholic Radio Station Attached to Archdiocese of Newark Promotes Satanism, Violence
- WATCH: New Jersey Gay Pride Mass Proceeds with Cardinal Tobin’s Approval
- Catholic Lawmaker Challenges Cardinal Tobin on Outdoor Services