Prefect of the Dicastery for the Laity, Family and Life
Official Web Site: http://www.laityfamilylife.va/
Mailing Address: Piazza S. Calisto 16, 00153 Roma
Telephone: 06.69.86.93.00; 06.69.86.93.31
What Has Been Reported
- Lived with Theodore McCarrick while in Washington DC.
- Appointed vicar-general for the Archdiocese of Washington, DC. by McCarrick in 2001.
- McCarrick supported Farrell’s promotion to Bishop of Dallas and Prefect of the Dicastery for the Laity, Family and Life.
- Farrell designed his Dallas crest in tribute to McCarrick.
- Farrell claims to know nothing about McCarrick’s history of abuse.
- While McCarrick’s sexual exploits were fairly common knowledge among seminarians, priests and reporters, how is it that you could have lived with McCarrick for six years and not have been aware of his actions?
- McCarrick reportedly took seminarians fishing with him and to a house on the Jersey shore while he was in Washington, DC. Did you ever attend any of there outings?
- Pope Francis’ American Cardinals are Cultural Revolutionaries with a Radical Agenda for the Church
- WATCH: Is Ted McCarrick The De Facto Pope?
- Pope Francis Appoints Pro-LGBT, Anti-Latin Mass Cardinals to Vatican Liturgy Office
- Bishops to Return ‘Gifts’ from Disgraced Bishop Bransfield
- An Open Letter to Archbishop Chaput Supporting His Call to Cancel the Youth Synod
- Vatican Scare: All the Names on the Gay Lobby List
- Papal Foundation: The Company You Keep
- Pope Francis Covered-Up McCarrick Abuse, Former US Nuncio Testifies
- Uncle Ted’s Family Tradition
- Cardinal Ferrell Backs Fr. James Martin For World Meeting of Families
- Sexual Abuse Victims Group Calls for Removal of Cardinals Wuerl, Farrell and Maradiaga from World Meeting of Families Line-Up
- More Fiddling while the House is Burning
- Priest: If I Knew, So Did They
- Cardinal McCarrick and the Gay Mafia: Corruption of Clergy Now Rivals the Age of the Borgias
- The Cost of Clericalism
- Leading Churchmen are Denying the Undeniable
- Sins That Demand Justice: How Clerical Culture Failed to Stop Sexual Predators
- The Catholic Church Needs an Inquest into What the Pederast Cardinal’s Colleagues Knew and When
- Cardinal Farrell Claims ‘Shock’ at Cardinal McCarrick Abuse. Really?
- Cardinal McCarrick’s Network