Born Jorge Mario Bergoglio, Pope Francis is the 266th Pope and sovereign of the Vatican City State
Official Web Site: http://w2.vatican.va/
Mailing Address: His Holiness, Pope Francis, Apostolic Palace, 00120 Vatican City
What’s Been Reported
- On August 25, 2018, former papal nuncio Carlo Maria Viganò released an 11-page letter in which he claimed that Francis decided to remove restrictions taken by Benedict XVI against known sexual abuser Cardinal McCarrick, promoting him as his trusted advisor. According to Viganò, Francis “knew from at least June 23, 2013 that McCarrick was a serial predator. He knew that he was a corrupt man, he covered for him to the bitter end.” Viganò called on Francis to resign. Francis has refused to publicly respond to Viganò ‘s accusations. Viganò ‘s statement has now be corroborated by multiple sources.
- Pope Francis has been accused of elevating immoral men to become bishops and cardinals in the Catholic Church.
- Jorge Bergoglio was accused of covering-up cases of sexual abuse in his native Argentina, including the convicted child sex abuser Fr. Julio César Grassi as well as other accused clerics.
- The Pope’s Bridge to Nowhere
- Francis Knew
- Francis and Sexual Abuse: The Pope Who Knew Too Much
- A Failing Papacy
- Director of Papal Residence, Msgr. Battista Ricca, Highlights Depth of Homosexual Infiltration in the Church
- The Pope’s Laxity Catches-Up With Him
- UNBELIEVABLE: Vatican Said to Have Deemed McCarrick Sex Acts with 16-Year-Old Altar Boy as ‘Consensual’
- Cardinal: Pope is ‘Ice Cold, Sly Machiavellian, and, What is Worse – He Lies’
- Pope Blames US Bishops for ‘Crisis of Credibility’ on Sex Abuse
- How 2018 Became the Catholic Church’s Year from Hell